Chromebooks are designed to meet the diverse needs of a student. Its quick startup time and simplified sharing facilities prove to be a lot more flexible when compared to Mac or Windows devices. It is easy to use, fast and secure, and grants flexibility to accomplish school projects.
Moreover, the Chromebook comes at a reasonable price, making it a perfect learning device for school students. But, what if you are trying to complete a school project but find that the website is blocked? Or, you might notice that you are unable to access them. In that case, you can try out ways to unblock them.
Is there a way to do this? Thankfully, there is. So, in this guide, you will get to know – How to unblock websites on school Chromebook 2022.
How to Unblock Websites on School Chromebook 2022 without VPN?
Often, certain websites are restricted or blocked by the Chromebook administrator. Luckily, there are certain methods that allow you to unblock websites on school Chromebook 2022 without using VPN.
So, let’s get to know them
Using College Board Application
Using College Board Application to unblock websites on school Chromebook 2022 can be a helpful way to bypass the restrictions imposed by school administrators. There are a variety of sites that are blocked at schools, workplaces, and other places. While some are legitimate, others may be censored for privacy or security reasons.
The College Board Application is free software and using the app, you can visit YouTube, terms, and Youtube, which are all blocked on your school computer.
Chromebook users can find the College Board Application in the Apps menu. It is found on the left side of the screen. You can also find the application in the lower right corner.
After you have created an account, sign into the application with your Google account. Then, follow the steps given below:
- At the bottom right corner of the screen, you will find ‘Time’. Click on it, and then hit the Sign Out button.
- Navigate to the Apps option and click on it. You will locate it at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Now, to open the College Board application, click on it.
- When the next screen appears, you have to click on the option ‘Forget Username’.
- Look at the bottom of the page and click on YouTube.
- You will get a Sign in option for the YouTube website; proceed accordingly after clicking to view the ‘Terms’, which appears at the end of the screen.
- You will find 9 dots, click on it and then hit the Search option.
Within a fraction of a second, the search engine will open a new window. Now, go ahead and browse the website that you want. This hack works wonders, and you can access the black website on your school Chromebook.
Using rollApp to unblock websites on school Chromebook 2022 is one of the easiest methods to bypass school restrictions.
This is a software on-demand service and provides third-party SW applications. You can use this software to unblock websites on the school Chromebook. Simply follows the steps as mentioned:
- First, you have to open the rollApp website and create your account. You must do this using your Chromebook.
- To create the account, you must enter your name, email, and password.
- Now, click on the Sign Up button to move forward. After creating the account, Sign In.
- Navigate to the Menu and look for the option Apps, then click on it.
- Click on Brackets after scrolling down the page.
- You will get a new window, look for the Thunder icon at the top right corner of the screen, and click on it.
You will find that an outdated version of Chromium has appeared on the screen. This is actually the solution to access the blocked website. Now, you can browse any website you need for your projects without any hindrance.
Using Lambdatest to unblock websites on School Chromebook is a simple and user-friendly technique. This web-based tool provides access to any website. It has a free trial period, so you can test out the service before committing to a subscription. You can also unblock websites via mobile.
All you have to do is apply the steps exactly in the given order.
- First, you need to head to the official website of Lambdatest.
- You will find the login screen, where you must create a new account.
- You can use your Google account to sign in without the fear of privacy issues.
- Head straight to the dashboard after you have logged in successfully.
- Now, on the left sidebar, look for the Real Time Testing tab.
You will be given a dedicated space where you have to put the URL of the blocked website. Now, simply click on the Start option. So, you can unblock the websites on your school Chromebook.
How to Unblock Websites on School Chromebook using VPN?
There are several reasons why your school Chromebook might be blocked from certain websites. Your school may have restrictions on certain sites, or your school network may block proxy servers.
If your school network does block proxy servers, you can use a Virtual Private Network (VPN) to circumvent the filtering system. The VPN will hide your IP address, giving you a higher level of privacy.
You can also use a public web proxy. This is the simplest method, but it isn’t as secure or fast as a VPN. Your school network may also block proxy servers, so you’ll have to experiment with different ones before finding a good one.
Using VPN and Proxy
Using VPN and proxy to unblock websites on school Chromebook is an easy way to get around internet restrictions. There are several ways to bypass restrictions, depending on what you’re trying to do.
If you’re trying to watch a movie that isn’t available in your region, for example, you can use a proxy to get around the restriction. We recommend Hotspot Shield VPN Free Proxy, which you can access without any hassle.
However, you should only use a VPN if you’re using it for privacy reasons, such as trying to access websites that are blocked at work.
There are many web-based services that can help you unblock websites on school Chromebooks. One of the most popular tools is the virtual private network (VPN), as discussed. Moreover, this service provides users with more security, privacy, and access to the internet. It also hides your IP address.
On the other hand, if you are using a proxy, then it reroutes web traffic through its own servers. Basically, proxies conceal the IP address of the user. They are one of the oldest methods to bypass web filters. But they are not as fast or secure as a VPN.
So, the choice is yours you can use VPN or unblock websites on School Chromebook 2022 without VPN. Depending on your requirements and security concerns, you can go for any of the technical hacks mentioned above. All the best!